Phoenix | Rose gold sunglasses
Including design box, brochure, microfibre cleaning cloth, case and strap
glasses size: 51□20-140 (51=lens width in mm), (20=bridge width in mm), (140=stem length in mm)
Glasses shape: Panto
UV protection: 100 % UV-Filter
Tint Level: 20% (slightly tinted, brown/gold gradient)
Material: Stainless steel frame and plastic lenses
High-quality fashion glasses with stainless steel frames in an innovative design with adjustable temples and nose pads and 100% UV protection.
HYPREADER fashion glasses combine a high-quality and lightweight stainless steel frame with unique designs and trendy colors. This makes it the ideal accessory for the next evening in the club or on the beach, because the right model is available for every occasion.
High quality lenses
with 100% UV protection
The lenses of the HYPREADER sunglasses offer 100% UV protection against
Solar radiation. The Depending on the model, the degree of tinting varies between 20% (slightly tinted) and 85% (strongly tinted)
- Fit: Unisex
- Material glasses: plastic
- Properties glasses: Super anti-reflective coating, hard coating, 100% UV filter
- Materials frame: Metal frame made of stainless steel
- Scope of delivery: Glasses, design box, microfiber cleaning cloth, glasses strap, leather case, brochure
- Size: 51 □ 20 –140
- Pupillary Distance (PD): 61 mm "
Please take care of your glasses
- Use the supplied lens cleaning cloth to remove fingerprints, dust or other impurities.
- Tip! You can also use our glasses cleaning cloth for your smartphone.
- If necessary, please use only ph-neutral detergents or glass cleaning agents and lukewarm water.
- Please avoid t-shirts and other clothing for cleaning.
- Keep the glasses in the supplied case at temperatures between -20°C and 40°C.
CAUTION! Do not expose your glasses to high heat. For example, the dashboard in the car can heat up to over 80°C, which can severely damage your specially coated glasses.
One more thing
Our glasses meet the European standards for ready-made glasses DIN EN 14139 (Ophthalmic optics - Requirements for ready-made glasses) and sunglasses DIN EN ISO 12312 (Eye and face protection - Sunglasses and similar eye protection) and are suitable for near vision and reading, not for distance vision. Do not use for driving vehicles. Not suitable for looking directly into the sun or as eye protection. Please consult an ophthalmologist or optician-optometrist to check eye health and vision.