Glasses cleaner foam
Suitable for all glasses. Clear view without streaks.
capacity: 50ml bottle
- foams without propellant
- alcohol-free and silicone-free
- not abrasive
Your daily beauty program for your HYPREADER
100 % Clarity with our glasses cleaning. We have the perfect solution for your daily cleaning of your glasses.
Everyone knows splashes of fat, greasy from wearing them all day or unintentionally grabbed the lenses - the glasses are already dirty. The temptation is now quickly to reach for a handkerchief or a T-shirt to clean your glasses. We have the perfect cleaning for you, because your lenses can quickly take offense at incorrect cleaning.
Convince yourself of our glasses foam cleaner.
Tip: Just put the Hyreader eyewear foam by the sink in the kitchen or bathroom, so you think about cleaning every day.
- Hyreader glasses foam cleaning with antistatic is a foam for your perfect cleaning of your Hyreader glasses
- Our spectacle foam is suitable for all spectacle lenses (plastic and glass) and all spectacle frames. This cleaning can also be used, for example, for helmet visors or all types of glasses.
- Easy to use and gentle cleaning
- 50ml bottle - the perfect size for on the go
Apply the fine-pored spectacle foam to the lenses and frame and let it work in for a short time. Rinse thoroughly with water and dry with our microfibre cloth.
Please take care of your glasses
- Use the supplied lens cleaning cloth to remove fingerprints, dust or other impurities.
- Tip! You can also use our glasses cleaning cloth for your smartphone.
- If necessary, please use only ph-neutral detergents or glass cleaning agents and lukewarm water.
- Please avoid t-shirts and other clothing for cleaning.
- Keep the glasses in the supplied case at temperatures between -20°C and 40°C.
CAUTION! Do not expose your glasses to high heat. For example, the dashboard in the car can heat up to over 80°C, which can severely damage your specially coated glasses.
One more thing
Our glasses meet the European standards for ready-made glasses DIN EN 14139 (Ophthalmic optics - Requirements for ready-made glasses) and sunglasses DIN EN ISO 12312 (Eye and face protection - Sunglasses and similar eye protection) and are suitable for near vision and reading, not for distance vision. Do not use for driving vehicles. Not suitable for looking directly into the sun or as eye protection. Please consult an ophthalmologist or optician-optometrist to check eye health and vision.