Aquila | Limited Edition
Including design box, brochure, microfibre cleaning cloth, felt case and glasses strap
glasses size: 50□19-140 (50=lens width in mm), (19=bridge width in mm), (140=stem length in mm)
Glasses shape: Hexagon
Glasses sort: sunglasses
UV protection: 100 % UV-Filter
Tint Level: 20% (slightly tinted)
Material: Stainless steel frame and plastic lenses
The Limited Edition Variant AQUILA is only available as sunglasses without prescription!
The limited edition variants of HYPREADER
are only available as sunglasses WITHOUT prescription!
High-quality fashion glasses with stainless steel frames in an innovative design with adjustable temples and nose pads and 100% UV protection. Optionally with prescription as trendy reading glasses or without prescription as the perfect accessory for the next party or simply for on the go.
HYPREADER fashion glasses combine a high-quality and lightweight stainless steel frame with unique designs and trendy colors. This makes it the ideal accessory for the next evening in the club or on the beach, because the right model is available for every occasion.
High quality lenses
with 100% UV protection
The lenses of these glasses offer 100% UV protection against solar radiation and have a robust hard coating for trouble-free and comfortable perception without scratches. Depending on the model, the degree of tinting varies between 20% (lightly tinted) and 85% (heavily tinted).
- Fit: Unisex
- Lens material: plastic
- Lens features: Blue light filter, anti-reflective coating, hard coating, 100% UV filter
- Frame material: Stainless steel metal frame
- Included in the package: glasses, case, glasses cleaning cloth, information
- Size: 50 □ 19 –140
- Pupil distance (PD): 61 mm
All you need included
Your HYPREADER Blue comes with a lens cleaning cloth and a pouch for a safe storage.
Please take care of your glasses
- Use the supplied lens cleaning cloth to remove fingerprints, dust or other impurities.
- Tip! You can also use our glasses cleaning cloth for your smartphone.
- If necessary, please use only ph-neutral detergents or glass cleaning agents and lukewarm water.
- Please avoid t-shirts and other clothing for cleaning.
- Keep the glasses in the supplied case at temperatures between -20°C and 40°C.
CAUTION! Do not expose your glasses to high heat. For example, the dashboard in the car can heat up to over 80°C, which can severely damage your specially coated glasses.
One more thing
Our glasses meet the European standards for ready-made glasses DIN EN 14139 (Ophthalmic optics - Requirements for ready-made glasses) and sunglasses DIN EN ISO 12312 (Eye and face protection - Sunglasses and similar eye protection) and are suitable for near vision and reading, not for distance vision. Do not use for driving vehicles. Not suitable for looking directly into the sun or as eye protection. Please consult an ophthalmologist or optician-optometrist to check eye health and vision.